Naturally longer and fuller, darker, curlier eyelashes!
Discover the absolutely safe solution to naturally enhance the beauty of your lashes in just 28 days. is Lipocils expert® is composed of a blend of natural actives from the inventor of the original eyelash growth product in 1948 in France.
It has no side effect.
Whether you feel your lashes look too short, sparse, brittle or lack shine and curl, or if you just dream of longer, shinier, sexier looking lashes, Lipocils Expert is your answer…. without side effects.
* An exclusive and unique combination of vegetable extracts (nettle, hamamelis, apple & allantoin): stimulates eyelash growth and revitalizes weakened eyelashes.
* Anti-ageing peptides : a real cure for the rejuvenation of the epidermis. It improves eyelashes strength and growth factor.
* Baobab leaves extract & sour orange extract : photo-protector active ingredients. Anti free radical action.
* Coleus forskohlii: traditional ayurvedic plant. It re-launches the melanogenese (increases the melanocytes production), responsible for eyelash darkening factor..
* Polymers & silk proteins: improves filmogenic and shining effect and therefore increases eyelash lengthening and curling.
o How to use
Lipocils Expert features an exclusive double applicator made of a mascara brush and a sponge applicator. Use the sponge applicator to apply the product on the eyelids, at the root of the lashes, then, use the brush to apply on your lashes.
Apply every morning and every evening for 28 days, then once a day.
Warning: a slight irritation or sensation of irritation might occur if the product enters the eye. No side effect other than mild irritation have been noted. In case of persistent irritation, rinse the eye and discontinue use of the product.
o Clinical tests*:
Independant clinical test have proven:
1. Lash lenghtening: average of + 36%;
2. Lash darkening effect: average color intensification: intensification: +50% on blond and light brown lashes;
3. Curl : + 50%
* independant clinical tests made by a team of dermatologist at Hopitaux de Paris, France.